|Academic Info||Resources||Campus Info|
|Pacific Victim Advocate
- Meet with your faculty advisor (link Faculty Advisor page)
- To discuss your graduation plan, course options and requirements and plan your courses for the term. Make this appointment before registration.
- Academic advisor will then give you your registration access code and available registration date.
- Find Courses that meet Pacific's General Education Program or Major Requirements (http://web.pacific.edu/x7068.xml)
- Make sure you have your registration access code. This code is only available from your academic advisor.
- Check for holds on your account which would prevent registration. Log onto InsidePacific (https://insidepacific.pacific.edu/cp/home/displaylogin), follow the link to "Academic Services" and click "Student Services." Follow the link to "Student Records" and click "View Holds."
- Via insidePacific (https://insidepacific.pacific.edu/cp/home/displaylogin). Login and click on the academic tab. Then click on the Academic Services tab where it says "Click Here to:" Then click on the "Student Services" tab, then click "Registration." From here you can look up "Classes to Add" and find the CRN's (Course Reference Number) needed to register, or if you already have the CRN's you can click the "Add/Drop Classes" link. Before you log off, re-check your schedule and classes for conflicts and to make sure you are registered for everything.
- CAUTION: Some classes have labs that require you register separately for lab, lecture or recitation; make sure you register for all the necessary requirements
- CAUTION: Make sure you take into account practice times and athletic commitments.
- CAUTION: It is the student-athlete's responsibility to pay for course fees as they are not included in scholarship funds
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENT ACCOUNTS
As a student-athlete at the University of the Pacific you are responsible for maintaining your student account. It is vital that you check your account periodically to make sure there are no outstanding balances. When you register for classes, you create a financial agreement between yourself and the University. You can view your student account balance and statements through insidePacific.
To check your account:
- Log into insidePacific (https://insidepacific.pacific.edu/cp/home/displaylogin)
- Click the Administrative Tab found on the insidePacific home login page
- Then click inside the administrative services box where it states "Click Here to" register for courses, view class rosters, search the course catalog, view grades and transcripts, update your personal information, and access many other academic services.
- Find the Student Services topic and title and click.
- Then click Student Records
- You can now choose to view your account by term or as a full summary. Click on the topic that suits your needs.
- When looking at your account records be sure to check your account balance to ensure that there are no outstanding balances or charges. If you have a balance or charge student accounts staff (http://web.pacific.edu/x3100.xml) is ready and available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Shayda Ansari - Women's Soccer
Greg Trenk - Men's Water Polo
Community Service/Outreach Program
Intercollegiate Athletics has its own community service and outreach program for giving back to the community. A major focus of the Pacific Student-Athlete Council (PSAC) is organizing community service and outreach projects and coordinating student-athlete involvement in those events. PSAC is instrumental in organizing annual Athletics participation in the Safe Trick or Treat and the campuswide Adopt-A-Family Program before winter break.
Along with other outreach events, every year PSAC organizes and hosts Pacific Sports Day; local elementary school classes are invited to the Pacific campus to learn about sportsmanship and being part of a team while getting to know and learn from Tiger student-athletes. In addition to the outreach activities coordinated by and/or through the Pacific Student-Athlete Council, most of Pacific’s individual teams conduct their own outreach programs. The teams visit local elementary schools, make presentations, read to children, volunteer at community events, etc.
Student-athletes who have any questions or suggestions or would like to assist with program implementation, should contact a PSAC representative or the Associate Director of Athletics for Student-Athlete Services and Compliance.
PSAC Staff Advisor
Associate Director of Athletics,
Student-Athlete Services and Compliance
Athletics Academic Counselor
PSAC Graduate Advisor
Graduate Assistant for Marketing and Promotions