RIVERSIDE, Calif. - The swimming and diving team battled at Cal Baptist's annual Lancer Invite on Saturday. Freshman diver Mackaby Pennington led the charge for the Orange and Black placing sixth overall in the tournament with a final score of 263.15.
In Case You Missed It:
- Mackaby Pennington had the best finish for the Orange and Black in the 1m and 3m events placing sixth overall with a final score of 239.40.
- Cassandra Middlestead placed 22nd in the invite with a score of 180.40.
- Alexis Albanese placed 25th overall for the Tigers with a final score of 134.90.
- Freshman Mackaby Pennington held scores of 17.00, 18.00, and 19.00 in the 1m diving event.
- Albanese also had top finishes in the pack starting off with 17.50 and finishing off with 16.50 and 16.50 in the women's 1m event.
- Cassandra Middlestead had the most consistent dive for the Orange and Black recording dives of 17.50, 15.00, and 17.50 in the 1m helping her place 22nd on Saturday.
Up Next For the Tigers:
- The women's swim team has a couple weeks off before taking on Fresno State.
- The meet between the two teams is set for Saturday, Nov. 17th at 1:00 PM.