STOCKTON, Calif. - The women's swimming and diving team get set for their final conference meet of the season this Saturday in a dual meet against UC Davis.
The Tigers look to get rolling with just two more meets prior to the MPSF Championships this coming February in La Mirada, Calif.
Pacific vs. UC Davis | Saturday, February 2nd | 12:00 PM PST
Location: Schaal Aquatics Centerl | Davis, Calif.
Weather: 57 ℉. Rainy. Winds SSW at 25 mph.
200 Medley Relay A
200 Freestyle Relay A
1 Meter Dive
3 Meter Dive
Last Time Out:
- The Tigers traveled down to UC Santa Barbara last weekend where they competed in a dual meet with the Gauchos. Despite a late push UOP would eventually fall to Santa Barbara, 284-184.
- Brigid McNally carried the Orange and Black swimming four events and finishing in the top-three in each of them.
- McNally took first in the 500 free (4:58.42), 200 IM (2:07.60), and anchored the women's relay team to first in the 400 freestyle relay (3:35.25).
- The Ventura, Calif. native's 200 IM time would be a season-best, shedding three seconds off her original time of 2:10.03.
- Emma Frey took second and third respectively in the women's 100 (54.47) and 200 backstroke (2:04.49). Both of her times would be the fastest of any Tiger.
Scouting the Opponent:
- Davis will be honoring seven seniors in their senior meet this weekend.
- The Aggies' last meet was against UC Santa Barbara (Jan. 27th). They would drop the meet by a final score of 153-109.
- UC Davis is 5-4 in single meet competiton. They are also 2-1 in the MPSF taking wins against UC San Diego and San Diego.
- The Tigers last faced off against the Aggies during the 2018 season, where Davis took a 188-112 victory at Chris Kjeldsen Pool.