CRESWELL, Ore. – The Pacific men's golf team sits in 15th after its first two rounds of the Oregon Duck Invitational, which is being hosted at the Emerald Valley Golf Club in Creswell, Oregon.
The Tigers shot rounds of 303 and 309 to compile a +39, 612 through the first 36 holes of play. Leading the way for the Tigers is Tyler Burnes, with a six over-par 150.
The field of 16 is led by tournament-host Oregon and Oregon State, each shooting 577 (+1) on the day.
1st Round - 18 holes
- Tigers wrapped up first 18 holes in a tie for 14th (303, +15) with Washington State.
- Austin Fox led the Tigers with a two over-par 74, which included birdies on hole 3 (par 5), hole 4 (par 4), and hole 13 (par 5).
- Jee Horsangchai followed closely with a three over-par 75, while Burnes rounded out the Tigers top three shooters with a 76 in Monday's first round.
2nd Round - 18 holes
- Pacific shot a 309 (+21) in Monday's final round.
- Burnes led all Tigers with a team-low 74 thanks to three birdies on the back nine.
The Tigers will return to the links for a final round of 18 holes on Tuesday morning. They will tee off with Washington State, Long Beach State, and fellow WCC-squad Loyola Marymount at 8:15 a.m.
Live stats for the tournament will be provided via golfstat.com