IRVINE, Calif. - The No. 8 Pacific Tigers pulled off a 20-3 victory against their Golden Coast Conference opponent Concordia on Saturday.
The Tigers moved to a 13-8 record overall following Saturday afternoon's win and an unblemished record of 6-0 record in conference.
Concordia drops their fourth-straight match moving to 10-10 overall and 0-4 in the GCC.
Pacific vs. San Diego State - In Case You Missed It:
- The Tigers utilized a strong first period and third period effort to pull in front of the Eagles. Pacific would notch six goals a piece in each period.
- 10 Tiger players scored in the contest on Saturday, junior Kyra Christmas and freshman Toula Falvey leading the way with a game-high four goals. This would be a new career-high for the freshman Falvey as she would go 4-4 on the day.
- Pacific would shoot an efficient 20-31 from the field and held the Eagles to just 3-24 shooting.
- Clara Vulpisi would make seven saves on the day to hold Concordia. That makes it five matches in a row where the Montreal, Canada native has recorded at least seven or more saves.
Up Next For the Tigers:
- The Tigers wrap up conference play next week as they head back home to Chris Kjeldsen Pool for a match against Santa Clara.
- Pacific will honor their three seniors prior to their game against the Broncos. Match time for the two teams is scheduled for a 12:00 PM start.
- SCU is 8-14 on the year and 1-4 in GCC play. The Broncos are coming off a 9-5 loss against Azusa Pacific this past Friday.